Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
Color: Green
Engine: 300 straight six

Fresh Restoration!

1972 Ford F 350 1 ton dually pickup with factory flatbed
This truck Has just recieved A Full Frame off Restoration, Truck was From Washington Island Wisconsin in Door County where it was the towns grocery store truck that they used to haul freight to and from the ferry dock. It was on the island until last year when i took it off to restore it. It had 97,000 miles on it before restoration. Thats a lot of trips back and forth to the ferry.

It Has Power Steering, power brakes, am radio and has factory west coast style mirrors. Factory dually flatbed .

Motor is the Beefy 300 cu straight 6 motor with 4 speed trans and dual rear wheels. Mechanically everything has been gone through . Everything works , dome lites ,cab lites, Heater , wipers , Gauges , turn signals ect. Ive put over 400 miles on it since completion truck runs, rides as it should ,Better in fact.

Many Nos parts used which includes Carb, Heater control , Blower motor, relays , switches Tail lights, master cylinder , cab lights, brake parts , just too much to list.

New Reproduction parts such as Blue oval Gas tank, tank sending unit, Clutch , heater core, hoses, brake parts, again just way too much to list.

Every nut, bolt , screw was removed , Truck body was a very solid candidate for restoration and truck was all original when i took it apart. Mainly Nos and Dennis carpenter Restoration parts were used . A few parts from lmc and obsolete were used as i wanted to use the very best parts available from the vendors. I Have all receipts for every part and all materials used on the restoration. I did not cut any corners , this truck was restored to factory original . I Have a complete record of restoration with over 800 pics of every step with all receipts.

Body was done to perfection inside and out, straight as a arrow with no ripples. Paint is ppg basecoat /clearcoat .

Bed wood is tongue and groove douglas fur with many coats of marine spar varnish applied to keep it new looking.

Frame was blasted and completely rebuilt with all new brake lines,shocks and hardware .

Seat was recovered using SMS factory patterned material, seat was completely rebuilt and very comfortable. Seat belts were restored. Everything inside cab either refinished or replaced.

New goodyear tires in rear, coined Factory split rims were replaced with coined non split rims for safety but have originals if wanted. Fronts were replaced as well.

All new glass seals/window sweeps and new windshield, Remaining glass is original and in Great original shape.

Reduced to 11,000
Pics can be viewed at

ford truck pictures by mylastv8 - Photobucket

Last edited by glruff; 10-15-2012 at 02:23 PM.
Old 09-10-2012, 09:06 PM
Mad_max
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
edited

Old 09-18-2012, 08:30 PM
Mad_max
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Truck is SOLD.