Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

Blue Oval Dismantlers - New Vendor for Dentsides Specializing in part outs

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2012, 04:27 PM
BlueOvalDismantlers
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Blue Oval Dismantlers - New Vendor for Dentsides Specializing in part outs

UPDATE: 07-30-12 Dentside stuff is now posted on my vendor page. Got some gauges, grill insert and grill shell. This page is updated daily.

Link to Vendor page

Hey Guys I have been working on this the past few months to turn what I was doing in my spare time into more of a full time business. This is a second business so it is intended to support itself I am not doing this to make money so prices will always be low.

It seems they merged my FTE account so this is the only one I have now (Formerly Socal73)

Anyway we are in the process of getting rolling but feel free to contact me for anything you might need we can ship anywhere at UPS's lowest rates and we are located on Southern California and source all of our vehicles from the southwest so that means no rust (ATTENTION RUST BELT GUYS!) I have late pick up from UPS so I can usually ship the same day before 4pm Pacific. Larger items I can ship freight (it's cheaper than you think) or are available for local pick up and or delivery in the Southern California Area.

Lastly if you are in the southwest and have an old full size truck or bronco let me know, we pay cash and we will come and get it.

Cheers Mason Perry

I will start a thread in classifieds that will be updated daily. I will post here when that thread is up and running.

Old 07-25-2012, 04:40 PM
hasteranger
Lead Driver
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Great, just what the world needs, another person tearing apart good running trucks to make a buck.

Old 07-25-2012, 04:54 PM
BlueOvalDismantlers
Senior User
Originally Posted by hasteranger
Great, just what the world needs, another person tearing apart good running trucks to make a buck.
Youre right except for 2 things:

1. I am not making any money doing this and I will be happy if I break even

2. Everything we are sourcing is either not running or headed to the scrapyard so we aren't "tearing apart good running trucks" (Most are pulled out of the junkyard's waiting lot before they enter a pick a part)

In fact if you think about it, people like me help your 40+ year old truck stay on the road by getting you parts that you need that would otherwise be in some junk yard for 6 months before they get crushed for scrap... by starting our own business that deals specifically with pre 97 trucks and broncos we now have the best chance of getting you what you need for the lowest price, we also have the least amount of good parts going to the crusher because now you guys can tell us what you need so we can go find it.

You're Welcome in advance.

Old 07-25-2012, 05:01 PM
kbrenner536
Senior User
Originally Posted by BlueOvalDismantlers
Youre right except for 2 things:

1. I am not making any money doing this and I will be happy if I break even

2. Everything we are sourcing is either not running or headed to the scrapyard so we aren't "tearing apart good running trucks" (Most are pulled out of the junkyard's waiting lot before they enter a pick a part)

In fact if you think about it, people like me help your 40+ year old truck stay on the road by getting you parts that you need that would otherwise be in some junk yard for 6 months before they get crushed for scrap... by starting our own business that deals specifically with pre 97 trucks and broncos we now have the best chance of getting you what you need for the lowest price, we also have the least amount of good parts going to the crusher because now you guys can tell us what you need so we can go find it.

You're Welcome in advance.
Well said! Im looking forward to seeing your inventory!

Old 07-25-2012, 05:03 PM
JB78f150
Posting Guru
Ya sounds like a good idea. Put your site in my bookmarks and will be on the look out for trucks for you. Some trucks need saving from people who would just crush them.

Old 07-25-2012, 05:08 PM
BlueOvalDismantlers
Senior User
Originally Posted by JB78f150
Ya sounds like a good idea. Put your site in my bookmarks and will be on the look out for trucks for you. Some trucks need saving from people who would just crush them.
Yes any excuse to go to AZ or NM or NV (Especially Vegas) is welcome!

Old 07-25-2012, 05:09 PM
JB78f150
Posting Guru
So what is your plan with the 73 f250?

Old 07-25-2012, 05:12 PM
seajr1978
Senior User
Sweet! I still cant find some parts in our warehouse so maybe youll have em. Dad has a 9600 square foot building full of these old truck parts ( along with mustang, cougars, and pretty much any other older fard car). To bad your a good distance away, I'm sure you could probably find some good usable stuff lol.

Old 07-25-2012, 05:30 PM
BlueOvalDismantlers
Senior User
Originally Posted by seajr1978
Sweet! I still cant find some parts in our warehouse so maybe youll have em. Dad has a 9600 square foot building full of these old truck parts ( along with mustang, cougars, and pretty much any other older fard car). To bad your a good distance away, I'm sure you could probably find some good usable stuff lol.
How far is far?

Old 07-25-2012, 05:36 PM
seajr1978
Senior User
Hardinsburg, KY lol pretty far.

Old 07-25-2012, 05:38 PM
D24x4
Senior User
Mason,

Good to see - I will be looking for several things in the near future.

Mark

Old 07-25-2012, 05:41 PM
BlueOvalDismantlers
Senior User
Originally Posted by seajr1978
Hardinsburg, KY lol pretty far.
Who knows maybe a road trip is in order!

Old 07-25-2012, 07:25 PM
seajr1978
Senior User
That is true. Always welcome to pm me and stop by. Been there all my life. I'm 20 and still find stuff to this day I haven't seen before lol

Old 07-25-2012, 09:47 PM
1972RedNeck
Logistics Pro
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by BlueOvalDismantlers
I don't mind what you are doing, but as far as the "Everything we are sourcing is either not running or headed to the scrapyard", everything should be saved. I HATE parting out vehicles (but I LOVE scrap yards). My '72 Chevy should have been scrapped and hadn't run in 16 years. $100 dollars later I have a good running/driving truck.

Old 07-25-2012, 10:31 PM
BlueOvalDismantlers
Senior User
Originally Posted by 1972RedNeck
I don't mind what you are doing, but as far as the "Everything we are sourcing is either not running or headed to the scrapyard", everything should be saved. I HATE parting out vehicles (but I LOVE scrap yards). My '72 Chevy should have been scrapped and hadn't run in 16 years. $100 dollars later I have a good running/driving truck.
Ok come on down and you can have everything you want if you can get it running.....

And isn't " I HATE parting out vehicles (but I LOVE scrap yards). " contradictory? If nothing got parted out there would be no scrap yards....

Most of the stuff headed to the junk yard has been crashed and is undriveable... so the choice is part it out to enthusiasts or crush it... I think the choice is obvious...

Quick Reply: Blue Oval Dismantlers - New Vendor for Dentsides Specializing in part outs