Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

Rancho quickLIFT LOADED leveling kits for the Ford F-150

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2012, 12:00 PM
Rancho Suspension
Former Vendor
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Talking Rancho quickLIFT LOADED leveling kits for the Ford F-150

Get the ride you deserve!
With our quickLIFT LOADED struts and shocks for your truck you can adjust the shock to the ride YOU want. Keep it on a lower setting for a soft plush ride and dial it up to firm up that ride when towing or hauling.
Made in the USA.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
90 day risk free ride offer. If you aren't happy with the way your truck rides, you have 90 days to return it for a refund.
Rancho Suspension: Warranty & Ride Guarantee

Old 01-06-2015, 04:31 PM
Turbo Dog
Cargo Master
Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
I have a stock 2013 F150 FX4 5.0 and I will be doing a leveling kit this summer. From what I have been reading the Fox 2.5 series is too stiff for normal driving. I'm on paved road 80% of the time, then down wash boarded dirt roads at other times.

I would like to know more about the Rancho 9000 series leveling kits. Can you describe the internals, like the piston setup and how the adjustment valve works?

Old 01-06-2015, 04:52 PM
Rancho Suspension
Former Vendor
So here is a shot of the adjustment **** you can see where the "plunger" goes in and out and changes the flow of oil. This has an effect on both compression and rebound.
Some people don't like the "softness" of the coil used in the quickLIFT LOADED, most people who don't like this throw a bumper up front, we don't take that into consideration for the level.
The shock is valved for the F-150 to give it a nice ride. Obviously the rod and shock body will be much bigger than stock, so this helps in cooling and just helping with a better ride.

Hope this info helps.

Originally Posted by Turbo Dog
I have a stock 2013 F150 FX4 5.0 and I will be doing a leveling kit this summer. From what I have been reading the Fox 2.5 series is too stiff for normal driving. I'm on paved road 80% of the time, then down wash boarded dirt roads at other times.

I would like to know more about the Rancho 9000 series leveling kits. Can you describe the internals, like the piston setup and how the adjustment valve works?

Old 01-06-2015, 04:59 PM
Turbo Dog
Cargo Master
Yes, It would be nice to be able to make the shock stiffer or softer. That way it can be tailored to any driving style.

Is the shock body aluminum or steel?

Old 01-06-2015, 05:07 PM
Rancho Suspension
Former Vendor
The body is steel. I encourage people to hit them with an additional clear coat for added protection.
We offer a Limited Lifetime Warranty too, save that receipt.
Another thing is our 90 day Performance and Ride Guarantee. If you aren't happy in the first 90 days return them for a refund.

Yes, It would be nice to be able to make the shock stiffer or softer. That way it can be tailored to any driving style.

Is the shock body aluminum or steel?

Old 01-06-2015, 05:18 PM
Turbo Dog
Cargo Master
Of course I was hoping for aluminum but looks aren't everything, and the shocks are kind of hard to see anyway.

I love your 90 day ride guarantee...I think I'll give them a try, but being budget minded it looks like I should wait until the Shocktober sale comes around again.

Old 01-06-2015, 05:19 PM
Rancho Suspension
Former Vendor
Wink

If I was a betting man, I would wait until March 1.

Of course I was hoping for aluminum but looks aren't everything, and the shocks are kind of hard to see anyway.

I love your 90 day ride guarantee...I think I'll give them a try, but being budget minded it looks like I should wait until the Shocktober sale comes around again.

Old 01-06-2015, 05:22 PM
Turbo Dog
Cargo Master
Sounds good and soon enough...I'll put a reminder on my calendar.

Thanks for your help

Old 01-06-2015, 05:28 PM
Turbo Dog
Cargo Master
Also what's the difference between the RS999935 and the RS999911? They are both shown for my 2013 F150...are they just left and right?

Old 01-06-2015, 05:30 PM
Rancho Suspension
Former Vendor
That is correct!

Also what's the difference between the RS999935 and the RS999911? They are both shown for my 2013 F150...are they just left and right?

Old 07-26-2019, 10:08 AM
Yngwie Lesso
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Rancho Suspension
So here is a shot of the adjustment **** you can see where the "plunger" goes in and out and changes the flow of oil. This has an effect on both compression and rebound.
Some people don't like the "softness" of the coil used in the quickLIFT LOADED, most people who don't like this throw a bumper up front, we don't take that into consideration for the level.
The shock is valved for the F-150 to give it a nice ride. Obviously the rod and shock body will be much bigger than stock, so this helps in cooling and just helping with a better ride.

Hope this info helps.

think the one thing that would make these a little better and more reliable over time, is to put a 90 degree zerk fitting outside of where the adjustment gear is so people can maybe pack grease in there to keep the internals from seizing up over time due to humidity, water leaking inside, salt etc etc etc.. doesnt seem like it would take much effort to add a threaded hole with the included zerk fitting