Mileage: 213000
Color: Metallic Maroon
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MI
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
Color: Beige
Engine: 7.3L Diesel

Very clean excursion from Washington state with zero rust and a spotless undercarriage. 2008 King Ranch wheels with Mickey Thompson Baha tires. 213k. Truck is very well maintained with new parts I added before taking the truck on a cross country trip to Texas, Arizona, Colorado, and California. I replaced all the components that could cause trouble on the road before my travels. This included : brake rotors, brake pads, brake hardware kit, caliper, water pump, shocks front and rear, 193 thermostat, fuel pump, both batteries, starter, alternator, coolant hoses, serpentine belt, F350 front springs and more. For increased fuel mileage, performance and durability the following were added : banks intercooler, banks turbo back exhaust system, cold air intake, banks exhaust brake and a superchips computer upgrade. The engine breathes very well and gets great mileage and has excellent power.
I also added bellowed up pipes when the transmission was done and F350 front springs.

The drivers side has some scrapes from in a parking lot and the fender has been replaced. Drives excellent and is very tight. All power, in dash CD, 6 disc factory changer, rear heat and air, everything works as it should. Interior is in very good condition. I am the second owner, the first being the owner of a Porsche dealership in Redmond, WA. Located in Michigan. $13,500