Nevada Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:67 Olfthfl

day off

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2012, 06:28 AM
HIGBE
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
day off

Well it's going to be another great day. Not because the weather is nice. because well lets face it kinda sucky this time of year. Work that four letter word we do most days. If your lucky you have work you truly enjoy doing. But what happens when you wake up one day and absolutly hate it. Speaking for myself after 25 years of doing something I always wanted to do then retirement seemed like it. But today after learning a few leasons about not having to work and learning a new meaning to bord. Works not just a for letter word, for most people. It could be a way to pay the bills. It could be new meaning to life, somthing to break up the day or occupy the mind. Even if your madly in love with what you do a day off is heaven even if somtimes all you do is sit and relax. And what could be better then that. How about 2 days off in a row lol yep Pure heaven. So my point being I'm going to hop in the truck and go down the road fill up the gas tank grab a cup of coffee and find a nice quiet spot with a great view and think about what ever pops into mind.

Old 02-19-2012, 06:49 AM
wyollie
Mountain Pass
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well said. Sometimes I get so frustrated about work that I feel like I'm ready to quit on the spot. luckily for me I have 3 or 4 days off every week since I work 12 hour shifts. Even though I have a love/hate relationship with my job I am so grateful that I have it: I know there are a lot of people that are struggling to find any work at all (including some here on fte) and are going through what seems like an eternity just trying to make ends meet. I pray constantly that those without jobs will find a way to support themselves, and will have the courage to continue on living life! Have fun on your cruise down to the gas station and enjoy the view.

Old 02-19-2012, 09:50 AM
67 Olfthfl
Nevada Chapter LDR

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Hi guys,

That sounds great Bob! Wish I could come.
Come by & post in the NV monthly thread as well. Alot more people to talk too.
Hope to see you there.