Illinois Chapter Join Chapter Leader: wpnaes

Thought you might want to know

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2012, 05:01 PM
just another truck
Hotshot
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Thought you might want to know

Hi my Brothers and Sisters to the South West, I read this today and thought I would post it here for you guys and gals to do with it what you want..URGENT ALERT – CHICAGO MACHINE IS COMING FOR YOUR GUNS

On Tuesday, January 24th, the Chicago gun grabbers launched a surprise attack on your gun rights by moving two pieces of extremist anti-gun legislation out of committee and on to the House floor for consideration.

The first bill is HB1294. This bill would require the ban and forced confiscation of every semiautomatic firearm you own.

The second bill is HB1599. If passed, this bill would increase jail time for owners of any guns banned by HB1294.

THE MACHINE PLAN IS CLEAR – THEY WANT TO MAKE IT A FELONY FOR YOU TO EXERCISE YOUR 2ND AMENDMENT RIGHTS!

These two bills are not just random attacks on your rights! They have been carefully drafted and coordinated by some of the Chicago Machine’s most ardent gun grabbers to include: Rep. Edward Acevedo; Rep. Ann Williams; Rep. Greg Harris; Rep. Barbara Flynn Currie; Rep. Karen May; Rep. Carol Sente; Rep. Deborah Mell (Blago’s sister-in-law); and Rep. Marlow Colvin.

IF THESE BILLS PASS, YOU WILL HAVE 90 DAYS TO SURRENDER YOUR GUNS TO THE POLICE OR THE POLICE WILL BE COMING TO YOUR DOOR TO TAKE YOUR GUNS TO THE FURNACE, AND YOU TO THE PENITENTIARY.

This is the beginning of what could be a very bad year for law-abiding Illinois gun owners. The Chicago Machine does not care about the 2nd Amendment and is dead set on taking your guns away from you. They are not patriots; they are not lovers of freedom; they are not Americans. These people have no respect for our Constitution or the ideals of liberty and self determination envisioned by the Founding Fathers. They know that private firearm ownership is the bedrock of liberty and, if they can take your guns away from you, then they will be able to condemn you and your family to a life of servitude – groveling before the Machine for life’s necessities.

Old 03-04-2012, 08:32 AM
BobbyDiesel71
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That is very scary
I will have to start paying more attention to my NRA newsletters
thanks