Minnesota Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: fordpower88

Attn FTE Staff

Old 01-19-2012, 06:28 PM
mndiesel
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Attn FTE Staff

Dear Mods and Super Mods, Since this thread hasn't had one post since it was made in early December I figured it was time to get the crickets out of here and get down to business. We as a group have had our differences with you to say the least. We as a group have voiced our opinions for equality and to make FTE a better place. The reason no one has been nominated or volunteered is because we stand as a group. It takes 2 sides to cause a ruckus and 2 sides to listen. My wish for the group is to stay together and we choose to stay here. In the future we will have our differences and we can continue putting on blinders and being stuck in the old or we can work TOGETHER to make this a better place. I was actually surprised when a fellow chapter member told me "you will always be our leader". So what do you say we drop the outcast tag that has been placed on us, we work out our differences (past and future) and put me back in as Chapter Leader since I still have the support of this great group of people in this Chapter even 6 weeks after you removed me. Otherwise maybe one of the crickets will volunteer. Sincerely Tom Moore

Old 01-20-2012, 03:41 PM
Carlene
Admom
Received 188 Likes on 116 Posts
Hi Tom.

I moved this to a seperate thread so we don't clutter up the Chapter Nomination Thread.

First, I'm posting this here because you seem to prefer putting everything out in the public’s eye rather than contacting us privately. I don't particularly care for Moderating, battling or resolving issues in public unless pushed, so here goes.

If I'm not mistaken, you asked to be removed, on more than one occasion. If you are truly their "leader", then why haven't you been able to talk anyone into volunteering? This Chapter thing isn't supposed to be just about what you want.

You've battled and brought others into the battles with vendors. I do hope that is really a done issue.

You've complained about our guidelines and IB's allowing vendors to post in some our forums. IB owns this site so they can do pretty much anything they want. Live with it, we have to.

You've battled with "needing your own place/name" in which I went to bat for you and got for you and no one's ever bothered with it.

If you are truly concerned about keeping this Chapter going then step up and talk others into taking over rather that fighting us every single step of the way.