Minnesota Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: fordpower88

Hi new member wanted to say hi

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2012, 02:01 PM
jp67stang
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi new member wanted to say hi

Hey just wanted to say hi this is the first truck website ive been on. Me and the old man usually retore classic mustangs but we got a f100 for cheap and couldnt pass it up. Go to school at minnesota state mankato, parents live in farmington, but grew up in oakdale woodbury area. I guess the best way to see what im all about is with pics ill add a few of the current projects we have and some of our cars that are done.

This is my baby been in the family for 25 years or so parents sold it to me not to long ago
[IMG][/IMG]

Here is 3 cars that we restored

[IMG][/IMG]

This is one of the only pics we have of a 69 mach we did thats the old man with my brothers kid.

[IMG][/IMG]

This is one of the newer cars this is my dads pretty crazy set up. fully built v6 e85 supercharged, nitrous, suspension, brakes ect.

[IMG][/IMG]

Here is the truck we got not to long ago, everything is out of a 04 interceptor

Shot of the garage were turning the coupe their into a convert

[IMG][/IMG]

Pic of the other garage that we lost to my mothers animals

[IMG][/IMG]

Their is a few other cars but i didnt want to post 2 pages of picture. Its mostly just me and my dad restoring them altho my brother has a 63 falcon vert in their taking up room. Not all these cars are mine of course we will both buy cars and sometime trade them or sell them to eachother ect.

Old 01-19-2012, 02:22 PM
dlibson
Hotshot
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Got some really nice cars and trucks!

Old 01-19-2012, 02:25 PM
fordpower88
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Wow!! Very nice cars! Looks like you will fit in just fine around here. Got any under hood shots of these?

Old 01-19-2012, 03:31 PM
DieselCamper01
Fleet Owner
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Nice vehicles. Got a first name?

Old 01-19-2012, 03:34 PM
jp67stang
New User
Hey thanks guys ill see if i have any pics besides the vert nothing is all that special of an engine just 302s and 289 the truck is a 4.6. My name is John by the way

Old 01-19-2012, 03:56 PM
fordpower88
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Sounds good John. I bet that 4.6 in that truck is pretty cool!

Old 01-19-2012, 04:10 PM
jp67stang
New User
Originally Posted by fordpower88
Sounds good John. I bet that 4.6 in that truck is pretty cool!
Ya once we get her done it will be a great driver the police car was totaled with only 40k on it. The engine whole front suspension and rear was used off of it so it rides like a dream. It will be a neat truck when its done.

Old 01-19-2012, 04:23 PM
jp67stang
New User
Here is the 05 vert
[IMG][/IMG]

This is the engine in my 65 nothing special yet doing everything else like fuel system, suspension, rear, cooling ect before doing an engine alot of this stuff is done this is an old pic.

And i almost forgot the first car i started restoring when i was 15 parents gave it to me as they got it for cheap and it was rust free. In this pic i just finished the body work and it has a bbf 390 with c6. Since then i put a full shelby body kit on it, 390 is comming out for a fuel injected 393w altho 390 is still in it. I havent seen this car in 5 years tho. Joined the army and it went to storage up north and no time or money for it right now. So she has just been sitting. Wish i had pics of it with the 67 shelby body kit but i never get a chance to go get the car.
[IMG][/IMG]

Old 01-19-2012, 05:19 PM
mndiesel
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Welcome to the forum, nice mustangs you got there. One question, what is the white one in the back of the garage pic?

Old 01-19-2012, 05:33 PM
jp67stang
New User
Originally Posted by mndiesel
Welcome to the forum, nice mustangs you got there. One question, what is the white one in the back of the garage pic?
Thanks, The one in the back their is a 63 ford falcon futura convert. Thats my brothers hes not much into cars tore it apart few years ago and doesnt work on it to much. Hes trying to pay me to get it done but i hardly have time for my cars.

Old 01-19-2012, 06:33 PM
mndiesel
Postmaster
Well if he ever wants to part ways with it let me know, I might be interested. Wife wants a car for the back to the 50's.......I have a 63 caddy but if I get it done I am afraid she will hit the garage trying to park it inside. Don't laugh she has hit the garage with every car she has own, LOL... That one would fit better in the garage.....

Old 01-19-2012, 06:35 PM
mndiesel
Postmaster
Are you from the cities? I see you listed 3 towns, you my friend get around.......

Old 01-19-2012, 07:42 PM
HP junkie
Lead Driver
NICE!! Did your parents ever consider adoption? I am well trained and LOVE Stangs! I would love to get a classic to restore one day..................one day.

BTW, do you own a camper?

Old 01-19-2012, 08:42 PM
jp67stang
New User
Well if he ever wants to part ways with it let me know, I might be interested. Wife wants a car for the back to the 50's.......I have a 63 caddy but if I get it done I am afraid she will hit the garage trying to park it inside. Don't laugh she has hit the garage with every car she has own, LOL... That one would fit better in the garage.....
I cant blame her 63 caddy is a boat good looking car tho. Idk if he would ever sell it he loves his odd cars. He had a 63 ranchro that was all custom think it won the world of wheels the guy saw how much he loved it and gave it to him for dirt cheap. Well that car got rear ended on the day of my other brother wedding dead stop lady was going 45. Hit him so hard pushed the engine through the rad and bent the metal behind the seat around him.
Here is a pic of him and the ranchero was a sexy car
[IMG][/IMG]

Here is that falcon before he tore it apart we did this because we were doing a 302 swap and the passangers quarter was replaced long ago and used a coupe quarter was not done well.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old 01-19-2012, 08:45 PM
jp67stang
New User
Are you from the cities? I see you listed 3 towns, you my friend get around.......
I grew up in oakdale, joined the national guard when i was 18 was gone at training for about 2years ch-47 heli mech, then got home for 6 months and did a year in iraq. During that time my parents moved to farmington. Go to school in mankato, But the girl has a place in woodbury. Weekends are alot of driving usually go to the parents to get some work done and up to the girls to see her.

Quick Reply: Hi new member wanted to say hi