Miss you guys!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2011, 08:49 PM
WarOzz
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Miss you guys!!

Hi all,

Wow it's been months since I been able to get online and see you guys. But hopefully that has changed for the better and I can be around more... maybe even members again!

Well were do I start... lets see as some of you know I was having some health issues last spring and I was in a pretty high stress job. Well the combination didn't work and it almost took me out. So I quit the stressful job, got my health problems on track, moved to the coast and got a brand new job building hot rod parts.

I now live just a few miles south of Lincoln City, only 100 yards to the beach. I work at Jim Meyer Racing products ( Welcome to Jim Meyer Racing Products inc. ), I am his Machinist making all sorts of suspension and chassis parts.

The new job is awesome, the coast is awesome... even in the storms like we are having now. But most of all it sure is nice to be back online and able to chat with you guys again!

So to all the old guys... man I miss you all! To the guys that don't know me yet... I am Ed and I love Ford Trucks, anything else ya want to know just ask me.

Old 11-21-2011, 09:09 PM
Old93junk
Post Fiend
Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
You were just tired of us, and snubbing us weren't you, Ed?

Great to see you back!

Old 11-21-2011, 10:09 PM
WarOzz
Posting Guru
I was only snubbing you Dave

Old 11-21-2011, 10:12 PM
Old93junk
Post Fiend
Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Waaaah..........You hurt my feeling.

Do you miss the snow?

Old 11-21-2011, 10:20 PM
892504x4
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 107 Likes on 91 Posts
Good to see You back, I was just a few miles up the coast from you today in Pacific City.

Old 11-21-2011, 10:44 PM
WarOzz
Posting Guru
I was just kidding Dave :P

Hell no they can have that damn white stuff!!!

Chris I wondered if you ever made it this far south. If you do I am on 23rd next to Fedex... stop by the shop and say hi.

Old 11-21-2011, 11:15 PM
bertha66
Lead Driver
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Hey Ed, good to see you back, Don and talked about when I was up at his place and he was trying to call you. It is good to know you are good.

Old 11-21-2011, 11:28 PM
892504x4
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 107 Likes on 91 Posts
For work the furthest south I drive for work is Pacific City and Cloverdale. You're not that far we will get something figured out.

Old 11-21-2011, 11:29 PM
WarOzz
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by bertha66
Hey Ed, good to see you back, Don and talked about when I was up at his place and he was trying to call you. It is good to know you are good.
Hey Allen glad to see your still around here! I was going to call you a few months ago when I was moving but lost your number

Old 11-22-2011, 09:18 AM
fabmandelux
Post Fiend
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Ed old buddy! Great to have ya back! Update on Mikeys truck: I rebuilt the 351C and we changed the front end over to disc brakes and power steering. Mikey is one happy guy! We will paint it this spring when I get my new paint booth finished. I bought a "new" house and now have a new HUGE shop to play in. I got your PM this morning and will send one back so you'll have my phone number again.

Welcome back, and look forward to BSing with ya!

Old 11-22-2011, 09:51 AM
Brown Falcon
Hotshot
Received 123 Likes on 83 Posts
Good to have you back Ed! You're closer to me now, so we should get together sometime when I'm over on the coast.

We could grab lunch or something...

Old 11-22-2011, 10:26 AM
kjvforme
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good to see your back and your happy and healthy Ed. If I ever get back to the coast I'll drop by.

Old 11-22-2011, 09:07 PM
WarOzz
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by 892504x4
For work the furthest south I drive for work is Pacific City and Cloverdale. You're not that far we will get something figured out.
I will be there to see my tattoo guy soon!

I see flooding up your way, stay safe!!!

Originally Posted by fabmandelux
Ed old buddy! Great to have ya back! Update on Mikeys truck: I rebuilt the 351C and we changed the front end over to disc brakes and power steering. Mikey is one happy guy! We will paint it this spring when I get my new paint booth finished. I bought a "new" house and now have a new HUGE shop to play in. I got your PM this morning and will send one back so you'll have my phone number again.

Welcome back, and look forward to BSing with ya!
Your going to have to send me some pictures of that truck and make sure to tell Mikey hi for me!
The place I work at makes IFS kits for his truck

I take it you got the house and shop at the old base, that's awesome! Hey the wife's 75 needs a coat of paint next summer! I can sand and prep it here then head your way for a road trip lol

Originally Posted by Brown Falcon
Good to have you back Ed! You're closer to me now, so we should get together sometime when I'm over on the coast.

We could grab lunch or something...
I will pm you my number! Next time your over here I will take ya out for the best fish and chips in town. Cant wait to see that red beast of yours in person finally!

Originally Posted by kjvforme
Good to see your back and your happy and healthy Ed. If I ever get back to the coast I'll drop by.
Did I mention I know a GREAT fish and chips restaurant! Come by any time!

I must say just getting back on here and seeing all you guys again put a big old grin on my face! I said this many times in the past.. Ford guys are the best!

Old 11-22-2011, 09:21 PM
Brown Falcon
Hotshot
Received 123 Likes on 83 Posts
Originally Posted by WarOzz

I will pm you my number! Next time your over here I will take ya out for the best fish and chips in town. Cant wait to see that red beast of yours in person finally!

Sounds good. I'm getting the last part I need for my 4x4 conversion next week, then hopefully it'll be all done before christmas. I can't wait! I'm using a 3" RSK for the front spring mount and have a '94 Dana 60 for the axle. It'll be nice to be able to take it up in the woods without worrying about getting stuck in a pothole. lol

Old 11-23-2011, 08:10 PM
Seabiscuit-P3
Hotshot
Received 3,939 Likes on 1,213 Posts
Good to see you back. We'll have to compare notes on Fish n Chips as well as clam chowder.

Quick Reply: Miss you guys!!