Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

Peragon Truck Bed Cover FTE Discount ends Nov. 30!

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2011, 02:26 PM
Peragon
PLATINUM SPONSOR
Received 8 Likes on 1 Post
Peragon Truck Bed Cover FTE Discount ends Nov. 30!

Last call - the FTE member discount on a Peragon truck bed cover ends November 30!
  • $40 off! Peragon already offers an unbeatable value for a solid aluminum, retractable truck bed cover. This just makes it even better.
  • It's exclusive! This discount is only available to FTE members. Please provide your member name in your online order comments or tell us when ordering by phone. Example: "My ford-trucks.com member name is: x. Please apply the $40 FTE discount to my order." We'll apply the discount and adjust your order total before processing. If you're not a member, join!
  • Limited time! Don't snooze - this offer ends at midnight on Wednesday, November 30, 2011. What better Christmas gift for your Ford truck?
  • PLUS a Military / Law Enforcement / Fire Discount! If you're active or retired Military / LE / Fire, we'll give you an additional $25 discount and a FREE Tailgate Seal Kit. Just mention it in your online order comments or when ordering by phone, then email us a copy of your ID or other proof of status. We'll adjust your order total and add the free Tailgate Seal before processing your order. It's a small way for us to honor those who serve our country. (There is no time limit for this discount. It is available anytime to qualified Peragon customers.)
The Peragon truck bed cover has been Made in the USA for almost 13 years. Our third generation cover launched in February this year and is earning positive reviews on this forum:

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...tallation.html
https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...ck-covers.html

I'm happy to answer any questions about our product, or you can contact our friendly Customer Support team right here in Minnesota: (877) 473-7246.

Old 11-20-2011, 09:09 PM
powerstroke72
Super Moderator
Received 35 Likes on 21 Posts
Moved to the Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys forum.

Old 12-09-2011, 11:12 PM
ccrossland
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Peragon
Last call - the FTE member discount on a Peragon truck bed cover ends November 30!
  • $40 off! Peragon already offers an unbeatable value for a solid aluminum, retractable truck bed cover. This just makes it even better.
  • It's exclusive! This discount is only available to FTE members. Please provide your member name in your online order comments or tell us when ordering by phone. Example: "My ford-trucks.com member name is: x. Please apply the $40 FTE discount to my order." We'll apply the discount and adjust your order total before processing. If you're not a member, join!
  • Limited time! Don't snooze - this offer ends at midnight on Wednesday, November 30, 2011. What better Christmas gift for your Ford truck?
  • PLUS a Military / Law Enforcement / Fire Discount! If you're active or retired Military / LE / Fire, we'll give you an additional $25 discount and a FREE Tailgate Seal Kit. Just mention it in your online order comments or when ordering by phone, then email us a copy of your ID or other proof of status. We'll adjust your order total and add the free Tailgate Seal before processing your order. It's a small way for us to honor those who serve our country. (There is no time limit for this discount. It is available anytime to qualified Peragon customers.)
The Peragon truck bed cover has been Made in the USA for almost 13 years. Our third generation cover launched in February this year and is earning positive reviews on this forum:

I'm happy to answer any questions about our product, or you can contact our friendly Customer Support team right here in Minnesota: (877) 473-7246.
A little late to this dance - just got a new truck, have been researching your product and am considering your bed cover. Any chance you would extend the discount offer to a newbie?

Old 12-18-2011, 08:33 PM
Peragon
PLATINUM SPONSOR
Originally Posted by ccrossland
A little late to this dance - just got a new truck, have been researching your product and am considering your bed cover. Any chance you would extend the discount offer to a newbie?
I apologize for the delayed response. For some reason I just received the email alert that a new post had been made to this thread!

We're not running the full $40 discount, but if you mention this forum and your user name when ordering, we'll give you a discount that's close - just for being a member of this forum.

Old 12-18-2011, 08:55 PM
ccrossland
New User
Thanks for the discount! ordered it on Friday and hope it arrives in Des Moines before next weekend!

Old 12-20-2011, 06:31 AM
Peragon
PLATINUM SPONSOR
Originally Posted by ccrossland
Thanks for the discount! ordered it on Friday and hope it arrives in Des Moines before next weekend!
You're welcome - I appreciate the order! It is set to ship today, so you will have tracking numbers by this evening. Des Moines is a 1-2 day destination from Minnesota, so you will have it in time to surprise your truck for Christmas!

Old 04-05-2014, 05:30 PM
ctubutis
Received 72 Likes on 56 Posts
I just found this (was nosing through the Vendor Directory) and hafta say this thing looks cool! I really like the designed & made in USA aspect, too.

But, here's the thing... My truck is a 1981 F350 (8' bed) but I have to wonder why your cutoff year is 1987 when the 1980-86 models are virtually identical? Could it be reasonably adapted to pre-1987 beds?

I won't have money for such a thing anytime soon, anyway, so it really doesn't matter, but it'll be something on my Wish List if it can be made to work.

I use my truck mostly for hauling firewood in the wintertime, I like how the video shows the thing is removable as I tend to haul full-length tree trunks and would worry about smashing it.

Old 04-05-2014, 07:34 PM
Peragon
PLATINUM SPONSOR
Originally Posted by ctubutis
But, here's the thing... My truck is a 1981 F350 (8' bed) but I have to wonder why your cutoff year is 1987 when the 1980-86 models are virtually identical? Could it be reasonably adapted to pre-1987 beds?
Glad you found us! And a great question. It really comes down to demand and R&D time to find, measure and test mount a cover on any given truck bed. The demand is low for Peragon covers to fit the 1987-1996 F-series, so we haven't invested the time to look at the generation before that.

It is possible the generations are quite similar. There are two aspects to consider: 1) the inside length and width (front and back) measured at the top of the bed and 2) the bed lip design for mounting. The dimensions would be pretty easy to compare, where it gets sticky is the mounting. Until our engineering team has had a chance to evaluate the lip design and test fit mounting, we hold off on offering a cover for a truck bed.

Old 05-19-2014, 11:59 AM
KR2012F250
5th Wheeling
Current FTE Discount Offers

Are you currently offering any discounts to FTE members? I am in the market for 2012 F250 shortbed cover.

Old 05-19-2014, 01:07 PM
Peragon
PLATINUM SPONSOR
Originally Posted by KR2012F250
Are you currently offering any discounts to FTE members? I am in the market for 2012 F250 shortbed cover.
I'm glad to hear a Peragon truck bed cover made your short list! Yes, we are offering a bonus for FTE members. For details, please email our team "sales at peragon dot com" or use the email / live chat links on our website. Just mention this forum and your user name.

Old 05-19-2014, 01:21 PM
KR2012F250
5th Wheeling
I'm glad to hear a Peragon truck bed cover made your short list! Yes, we are offering a bonus for FTE members. For details, please email our team "sales at peragon dot com" or use the email / live chat links on our website. Just mention this forum and your user name.
Thank you, I will be contacting you shortly.

Old 07-12-2014, 10:51 PM
Jstbcuz
New User
I too am looking at a bed cover. Do I qualify ? I will email you also
Just bought my first ever ford truck

Last edited by Jstbcuz; 07-12-2014 at 10:52 PM. Reason: Add text
Old 07-13-2014, 08:01 PM
Peragon
PLATINUM SPONSOR
Originally Posted by Jstbcuz
I too am looking at a bed cover. Do I qualify ? I will email you also
Just bought my first ever ford truck
Congrats on the new Ford truck! Yes, as a member of this forum you would be eligible for a special offer and if you email us, our team will get you the details.

Old 08-17-2014, 02:07 PM
MIKE1646
Laughing Gas
Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts
Sent email to Peragon, let's see what they have to say and I'll order one.

Old 08-17-2014, 03:59 PM
ctubutis
Received 72 Likes on 56 Posts
I'd like to get one someday, too - after a whole bunch of other stuff, though....