Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

JUNE-JULY SPECIAL - Electric Step Boards - $900 + YOUR CHOICE OF FREEBIE!

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2011, 02:26 AM
signatureptw
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JUNE-JULY SPECIAL - Electric Step Boards - $900 + YOUR CHOICE OF FREEBIE!

LIMITED TIME OFFER!

THE ORIGINAL ELECTRIC RETRACTABLE STEPS - $899

INCLUDES 2 FULL LENGTH BOARDS, WIRING HARNESS W/CONTROLLER, WEATHERPROOF MOTOR AND MOUNTING HARDWARE. DOES NOT INCLUDE LIGHT KIT - AVAILABLE FOR $75

A Top Industry Brand! Authentic! An Original! Brand New In The Box!

All F-150, Superduty, Excursion Applications In Stock!

PLUS CHOOSE FROM:
- FREE SHIPPING TO CONTINENTAL U.S.
- FREE REAR ELECTRIC BED STEP
- FREE LED LIGHT KIT AND EXTENSION ARM
<!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Attached Images   
Old 07-11-2011, 11:38 AM
TripleE44
New User
Hey Jason, I just ordered these steps from you guys on Ebay last Friday morning, and messed up a little bit. I didn't read thoroughly and see that they said they were for local pickup. I tried calling Friday and Saturday, but didn't get an answer at either of the numbers listed on your site. If you could get back to me on ebay or call me on the number I listed there so we can get this straightened out I'd really appreciate it. I'm sort of in a panic.

Old 07-12-2011, 06:14 AM
signatureptw
Former Vendor
Your Order

Hey Eric,

I just got this notification on the post here LOL....man, you were in a panic LOL...2 e-mails from different addresses, calls over the weekend and a Ford Trucks Forum Post. No problem, I'm the only guy you ever need to talk to over here and I'm always available through e-mail and phone.

Like we talked about, we'll be shipping out orders tomorrow and you're locked in for a set, I'll forward tracking once shipped.

I'm glad you posted this though, because I forgot to update the site here with our new blowout pricing!

Old 07-12-2011, 06:39 AM
TripleE44
New User
Lol ya, hopefully I made an example of myself and everyone else will just email you directly as I think you called me back within about 30 seconds. Haha everything's good and call now though. To anyone else--Jason seems like a really good guy to do business with and I'm sure it'll follow through to when I receive the steps. He doesn't get 100% positive on eBay without being a good dude.

While im here, do you know off the top of your head how many more sets you have at this price for superduties or f150s?

Old 07-13-2011, 12:49 AM
signatureptw
Former Vendor
Hey Eric,

First off, let me tell you that your order shipped out today via Fedex and I'll send the tracking info over to your personal e-mail.

Second is, I appreciate the support! Although picking up some genuine AMP Powersteps for less than $800 isn't a real tough decision so long as they're something you actually want LOL.

I'll just tell you exactly what we have left after shipping all orders today.....
99-07 Superduty Regular Cab - 25
99-07 Superduty Super Cab - 6
04-08 F-150 SuperCrew Cab - 1
04-08 F-150 Super Cab - 5
99-04 F-150 SuperCrew Cab - 2
08-11 Superduty Super Cab - 19

I know, not the most ideal applications left....that's because all the new body style Crew Cab stuff we had sold in like a week. We're open to any reasonable offers on some of the older models and Regular Cab boards.