Colorado Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

17th Annual Mustang/All Ford Stampede

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2011, 12:35 AM
rikfish
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
17th Annual Mustang/All Ford Stampede

For those of you in southern Colorado, we are having our annual car show, to be held at the Southern Colorado Gaming and Event Center this Saturday, June 4th. in Pueblo. This location is the old Pueblo dog track at the intersection of Lake and Pueblo Blvd. We'll also have the Corvette Club, Mopar Club, could even have some street rods as well. Admission is FREE. There will be food, a few vendors, music, and a great time to be had by all. It's limited to cars, so if you're looking for something to do Saturday, stop by! Proceeds will go to the Wounded Warrior Foundation, a fantastic cause. I'll be with the Fords of course, so stop by and say Hi!

Old 06-03-2011, 04:57 PM
Shawns Fords
Senior User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sounds like fun, too bad they allow only Cars because a nice classic Early Bronco would add Class to that Stampede! So you have a 68 with a 200 six? I had a 67 with a 200 six 3 speed, sold it and bought another 67 with a 302 in 1992. I still have it today.

Old 06-03-2011, 10:57 PM
rikfish
Posting Guru
I doubt if they'd turn anyone away, with the exception of ricers and low riders.... This show is mainly held for the social aspects, along with raising some funds for charity, this time being Wounded Warriors. All three clubs here have a great relationship, get together socially fairly often. Yes, there is some rivalry, but it is always in jest. We get together on Monday evenings to bowl too.

Old 06-05-2011, 12:45 AM
rikfish
Posting Guru
Show was a great success! We had approximately 43 Fords, 10 Mopars, and 20 Corvettes!

Old 06-06-2011, 12:20 AM
Hypoid
Cargo Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Where are the pictures? I like pictures.

Old 06-06-2011, 05:35 PM
rikfish
Posting Guru
I took pictures of each car, don't have the know-how to post them here! Any help?

Old 06-11-2011, 11:23 PM
Hypoid
Cargo Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by rikfish
I took pictures of each car, don't have the know-how to post them here! Any help?
Rick, sorry to take so long!

If you want to load photos in to FTE, go to the "User CP" at the far left of the blue tool bar. Once you are in the control panel, look on the left for "Edit Gallery" in the settings and options. Once you are in there, create an album and upload pictures from your computer. Once the pictures are in, click on "forum codes," another window will open. from that point you can copy/paste the text that starts and ends with the IMG code. You see the text until you preview the post.

Also in the control panel, under networking, is an option for pictures and albums. I have not used that yet. Maybe someone else can chime in about that feature.

The down side of hosting pictures on FTE, is that they can be used only on FTE. If you want to post your images several different places, you need to sign up at an image hosting site like, supermotors, flicker, or photobucket.

I have a photobucket account, but I get frustrated waiting for all the junk to load on my computer.

Old 06-12-2011, 09:18 AM
rikfish
Posting Guru
Looks like it might be easier to go to our club website in the near future. We'll be posting the pictures soon.
Home