Picture competitions Ford truck picture competitions, voted by you!
View Poll Results:
6.06%
3.03%
0%
0%
0%
3.03%
0%
3.03%
66.67%
18.18%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

2011 FTE "Wild Trucks" Round TWO POLL!!

Old 05-10-2011, 06:11 PM
Greywolf
Fleet Owner
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2011 FTE "Wild Trucks" Round TWO POLL!!

Hey - I'm only ten days late, it's not like a Library book or something... (You wouldn't believe the connection speed I'm doing this at) STANDARD POLL! * No Peeking - all votes are anonymous * Pick One Only * Open for 30 DAYS * MAY THE BEST TRUCK WIN!!!

Old 05-10-2011, 08:38 PM
pintoches
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I voted for my truck!

Old 05-10-2011, 10:37 PM
BigAirT
New User
Greywolf, You have done an excellent job! Thank You for your time!

Old 05-10-2011, 10:40 PM
pintoches
Postmaster
Originally Posted by BigAirT
Greywolf, You have done an excellent job! Thank You for your time!
Very well put! Thank you!

Old 05-11-2011, 05:01 AM
Greywolf
Fleet Owner
I am definitely going to have to think my way around that annoying; "Share Image : Zoom : View More" bar at the bottoms...

Oh WELL! There's time.

Old 05-13-2011, 03:47 PM
oreocreaming
Postmaster
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
clear winner for me..... lovin bighazards truck. that bronco is a very close second for sure.

Old 05-13-2011, 03:53 PM
snaponprofile
Postmaster
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Big T will be in first or second for sure.

Old 05-13-2011, 10:21 PM
ADTMan
Elder User
WOW THOSE ARE AWESOME.

Old 05-14-2011, 10:47 PM
Greywolf
Fleet Owner
YEAH they are - and now comes the fun part;
People will be thinking about rule six and asking themselves "Should I?"

I tell ya what, anything that has not been specifically listed as "UNFAIR" (NOTHING, so far as I can recall) is therefore "FAIR"...

Old 05-14-2011, 11:12 PM
pintoches
Postmaster
Whats rule six?

Old 05-14-2011, 11:43 PM
Greywolf
Fleet Owner
Oh boy, to talk about rule six I might as well post up a fast copy of the rules so far:

1) Contest open to all model and year Ford Trucks (includes vans, SUV's, All Wheel Drive, all levels of customization, etc) but it MUST be a FORD (Marmon Herringtons are considered FORDS)

2) Number of entries in each round limited to the first ten who enter a round. Each of the entry threads (unlike other contests) will run until there are ten entries - no matter how long that takes. Second place winners will be entered in a "Runner Up" poll just before the championship for the year, and the winner be entered in the final Championship round! This means there can be no more than NINE (9) regular rounds. The runner up and Championship rounds will determine how many entry rounds there are - because the Championship and runner up will be 6 week polls each beginning on October first.

3) To enter - post a picture of your truck at least 800 by 600 pixels in size (no links to galleries, albums, or other sites I will NOT chase them down, and neither will anyone else. Picture must be displayed in thread) Avoid extremely large images, please. (1024 pixels largest side of image). Huge pictures may interfere with some connection speeds. ALL images will be tailored to size to fit in poll thread. You may only enter ONE truck in each round. First place finishers may not enter additional trucks in succeeding rounds, once you win - the race is on!

4) RULE OF OWNERSHIP: You must have owned the truck AT THE TIME YOUR PICTURE OF IT WAS TAKEN to enter it. You may not enter anyone elses truck FOR them. No exceptions

5) CHAMPIONSHIP RULES:
The first place finisher in each round qualifies and is entered in the CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND. After nine regular rounds, the CHAMPIONSHIP consists of the first place finishers from the preceeding rounds running in a "Best of the Best" contest AND the first place finisher in the RUNNER UP poll.

6) VOTE MONGERING: You may enlist your buds and chapter, other groups or whatever to vote for your entry. HOWEVER - be warned that all of the polls are annonymous, and your buds can always vote for someone else. There is no way to know! SPAMMING the forums should not be done at any time for this purpose, be careful what you do...

7) Once a poll is up for a round, it will be active for at least a week. These polls close by themselves and whoever wins does. If for some reason there is a tie - a tie breaker poll will run. BTW: Local midnight is based on Central Time in the USA.

8) NON-EXCLUSION: Employees of FTE and/or IBI welcome to enter including moderators or other unpaid affiliates as well as sponsors of the site

9) REPEAT ENTRIES: ONCE YOU HAVE WON A ROUND (this is important) you may not enter another round that season with another truck - your winning truck is automatically entered in the finals, and no more than one entry in the finals by the same person is permitted. HOWEVER~ "If at first you don't succeed..."

10) You can post as many pics as you want, but telling the story is important. You should explain what is going on in the pictures. I will post whatever you tell me about the truck in the poll threads - but what you don't tell me won't get posted.

*ABIDING RULE: There shall at no time be more than TEN Active RULES*

Okay - there they all are. ALL of them... I PROMISE! Cross my heart.

NOTE rule six ~ in it I suggest people don't spam. That's all...

Going over the "Rules" top to bottom and side to side you may come to the impression that there is an awful lot that you CAN DO that this set of rules absolutely DOES NOT tell you that you CAN'T...

I should know - I purposely wrote that into them!

Old 05-15-2011, 10:28 AM
BigHazard
Senior User
Thanks OREO

That old Bronco is badass... I want one so bad. They are getting hard to find and if you can find one they cost some $$$$$$
Originally Posted by oreocreaming
clear winner for me..... lovin bighazards truck. that bronco is a very close second for sure.

Old 05-15-2011, 06:33 PM
Greywolf
Fleet Owner
I know it - even a pretty raunchy one is still a keeper because they can be modified so much.

Old 05-15-2011, 06:42 PM
BigHazard
Senior User
Old Broncos

Yeah, you dont see them for sale very often. They are awesome 4x4's. I had a buddy that had a beutiful blue one. man it was so nice. I think he got 8k out of it when it sold... I looked for one for a while and finally ended up buying a jeep wrangler.

Originally Posted by Greywolf
I know it - even a pretty raunchy one is still a keeper because they can be modified so much.

Old 05-17-2011, 05:34 PM
Greywolf
Fleet Owner
I don't know where he got it (or even where it went, he trades stuff real fast) but my bud across the street had a bronco with a set of military axles under it. It sat on 44's!!!

He's been into a big mud truck thing lately and does evil things to old suzuki samurais and trackers...

If I get a good snapshot one of these times when the whole mud-bogger crew is over at his place I will (in the words of my cousin Nunzio) "Explain this more Drastically..."

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2011 FTE "Wild Trucks" Round TWO POLL!!