Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

New sponsor offering big discounts for FTE members!

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2011, 10:19 AM
signatureptw
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New sponsor offering big discounts for FTE members!

Hi,

My name is Jason and I'm here on behalf of Signature Performance Tire & Wheel...we are a wholesaler/retailer that buys direct and can sell deep on just about everything including exhaust, intake, filter, programmer, lift, level kits, lowering kits, shocks, wheels, tires, lugs, sensors, fender flares, grilles, bumpers, lights, light bars, electric steps, nerf steps, tonneau covers, toolboxes, contractor racks, gauges, floor liners, tailgate locks, rotors, pads, door handles, etc.

If there is any aftermarket accessory you're looking to purchase soon, don't hesitate to get in touch and I can probably get it for you quickly, at a discount and offer you great personal customer service, whether your order is shipped, picked up or installed at our retail store.

I'm excited to be here to also continue to learn about Ford trucks, ask questions, answer questions and stay up on the latest Ford truck news. I will also post Ford truck images and threads related to any customer trucks we have a part in...spread the love!

Thanks,
Jason

Old 05-03-2011, 04:47 PM
2006lariat
Lead Driver
Received 228 Likes on 62 Posts
What brands do you deal with? I am looking at 295/75/18 Nitto Trail Grapplers, and would love too support our sponsors, if the money is right!

Old 05-04-2011, 11:55 AM
signatureptw
Former Vendor
Hi,

We carry just about every plus size truck tire brand....Nitto, Toyo, Mickey Thompson, Falken, Hankook, Kumho, General, BFG, Goodyear, Pro Comp, Super Swamper, Maxxis....

Are you sure it's a 295/75R18 and not a 295/70R18 you're looking for? The Trail Grappler isn't offered in the 295/75...must be the 295/70.

Not sure if I'm supposed to post prices here, but I don't know what else I'm supposed to do, so....I have the 295/70R18 Nitto Trail Grapplers in stock and can do them for $1075. That's for the set of 4 and shipping to your door in PA.

Thanks!
Jason

Originally Posted by 2006lariat
What brands do you deal with? I am looking at 295/75/18 Nitto Trail Grapplers, and would love too support our sponsors, if the money is right!

Old 05-04-2011, 12:07 PM
Grubbworm
Cargo Master
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
I'm looking for a set of Toyo Open Country M/T, #360490 in 31x10.50R15LT 109Q C/6. What kind of price can you do on these? My zip is 30102.

Old 05-04-2011, 02:00 PM
2006lariat
Lead Driver
Received 228 Likes on 62 Posts
Originally Posted by signatureptw
Hi,

We carry just about every plus size truck tire brand....Nitto, Toyo, Mickey Thompson, Falken, Hankook, Kumho, General, BFG, Goodyear, Pro Comp, Super Swamper, Maxxis....

Are you sure it's a 295/75R18 and not a 295/70R18 you're looking for? The Trail Grappler isn't offered in the 295/75...must be the 295/70.

Not sure if I'm supposed to post prices here, but I don't know what else I'm supposed to do, so....I have the 295/70R18 Nitto Trail Grapplers in stock and can do them for $1075. That's for the set of 4 and shipping to your door in PA.

Thanks!
Jason
My bad and you are correct, 296 70 18! I will try too send you money in june! lol

Old 05-08-2011, 06:34 PM
signatureptw
Former Vendor
Hey,

Sorry about the late response, not only am I new to the FTE site, but I'm also new to forums and still learning how to know when somebody posts a message in one of my threads! LOL.

That 31x10.50R15LT Toyo Open Country M/T is out of stock in our warehouses and I've been unable to find any distributor or wholesaler that has any left. When we have them in stock (and we have orders in now on this size M/T), I can do them at $175/each with $35/each for shipping to you. So, $700 for the tires and $140 shipping, $840 total.

On Toyo Tires, their corporate office sent out a press release last month that said effective June 1, there was going to be an 8 to 10% increase across the board on all Toyo styles and sizes. So, what has happened over the last few weeks is that tire distributors and retailers put in huge orders with Toyo on their most popular tires to stock up on them at the current price. That caused Toyo to get slammed and fall behind on production of their exisiting orders and non-popular sizes....I'm assuming this is one of the affected sizes since it appears to be on nationwide backorder.

I have lots of other brands in that size, Falken Ziex, Nexxen Roadians, Hercules Terra Trac, Firestone Destination, Falken Wild Peak, Kumho Road Venture, Yokohama Geolander, Cooper Discoverer, Bridgestone Duelers, Mickey Thompson Baja Claw & MTZ, General Grabber & AT2, Goodyear Duratrac Wrangler, BFG A/T KO & KM2, Hankook Dynapros....if you want a price on any of those let me know?

If you really want those Toyos, my suggestion would be to jump on any set you find in stock now, because they're going to be tough to come by and prices are going up as soon as next month!

Thanks,

Originally Posted by Grubbworm
I'm looking for a set of Toyo Open Country M/T, #360490 in 31x10.50R15LT 109Q C/6. What kind of price can you do on these? My zip is 30102.

Old 05-08-2011, 06:40 PM
signatureptw
Former Vendor
Hey,

OK, your first post said 295/75R18 and the last post said 296/70R18...I'm going to guess we're still talking about the 295/70R18 LOL....and, no worries, pricing is good whenever you're ready.

No threat on price increases of Nittos right now, the only problem is keeping enough in stock....

Thanks,

Originally Posted by 2006lariat
My bad and you are correct, 296 70 18! I will try too send you money in june! lol

Old 12-16-2011, 12:10 AM
ARCTIC_RAGTOP
Freshman User
Just came across this post, I've been dealing with Jason at Signature PTW for the past week or so, and can honestly say that I have never been so impressed with anyone's customer service. I work at a Ford Dealer and waited for 2 weeks for my parts guy to locate a lift and a set of wheels and tires, after I got sick of waiting and looked elsewhere, I stumbled across Signature PTW and got in touch with Jason, who has been absolutely awesome with answering questions, sending photo's, making suggestions, and giving me unreal prices with shipping to Northern Canada. I have close to 20 emails from him that were responses to questions I had asked, all within an hour of me sending it.... I just placed the order yesterday, and while I still haven't received the stuff yet, Jason has been in full communication the entire time letting me know that the rest of the order is in stock and ready to ship but the entire order will be shipped out as soon as the wheels arrive in 3 days. I just noticed that this thread hasn't had much action since May and wanted to give a reference for this business. Jason is GREAT to deal with and seems like as straight of a shooter as they come. Five Stars on this purchase experience. And he beat my local price, WITH shipping included.