Massachusetts Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: donjamer

Well hello Massachusetts Chapter!

Old 03-22-2011, 01:58 AM
48' fordster
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Well hello Massachusetts Chapter!

Hey all...It has been a really long time since I have been on here so I thought I would stop in and say hi to everyone and see how people were doing and say welcome to the new people.

I have been doing well. Still in school in Maine and studying Fire Science. I am still living in Standish at the Fire station and working there when we get calls. Recently it has been very slow so money is tight as always. The trucks are doing ok I guess. The '49 is still in where it was a year ago, runs but not ready for the road. The '95 7.3 is good. Still only 2wd so this winter was very interesting. In the Fall I finished up my 5" straight pipe side exit exhaust.....I love it! Haha the truck is going into my mechanic on Thursday so him and I can take a look at my front axle and maybe replace the steering box. I have recently bought a new daily driver to save on the insane price of diesel up here (4.20 a gallon) it is a 1984 BMW 325E. Needs some work, but what of mine doesn't.

Well all in all things are going well....How is everyone else doing?

Old 03-22-2011, 09:54 AM
BIGKEN
Received 7,057 Likes on 4,158 Posts
Hey Alec...good to hear things are going well for you!!! At first I was wondering what you were doing up at 2:58 in the morning...but...you're young...you're supposed to be up at all hours of the night!!!

1984 BMW...if you think your diesel is a money pit at times...wait until you start throwing $$$$ at the Beemer!!!

Good luck...don't be a stranger!!!

Old 03-22-2011, 04:53 PM
donjamer
Received 63 Likes on 34 Posts
Good to hear from you Alec..

Don't be a stranger.. Posting on FTE is free..

So how long before you are done with school??

Old 03-24-2011, 10:06 AM
48' fordster
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ken, just got back from my mechanic, need to rebuild the entire front end of my truck. looks like I will be trying for a loan in the near future. How is the stealership going these days? Making sales?

Don, I am in a two year associates program. I am a little more then half way through my first year.

Old 03-24-2011, 10:40 AM
donjamer
Received 63 Likes on 34 Posts
Keep up the good work.. It will be over before you know it..

Old 03-24-2011, 03:53 PM
BIGKEN
Received 7,057 Likes on 4,158 Posts
Originally Posted by 48' fordster
Ken, just got back from my mechanic, need to rebuild the entire front end of my truck. looks like I will be trying for a loan in the near future. How is the stealership going these days? Making sales?

Don, I am in a two year associates program. I am a little more then half way through my first year.

Loans are...unfortunately...a big part of people's lives. Fortunately...I'm past that point!!! At least...I think I am!!! Things aren't too bad here...sales are pretty good...but...that could change at any moment now!!!

Search this Thread