Bed Covers, Tonneau covers, Toppers/Canopies & Bed liners Tonneau cover, caps, racks, canopies, shells, etc.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Peragon Truck Bed Covers

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2011, 01:57 PM
littlepuller218
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Peragon Truck Bed Covers

Now I would like to tell you about the truck bed cover that I purchased from Peragon Enterprises, Inc. The Peragon truck bed cover meet all of my parameters as listed below and you can be sure; with no question that they will stay in touch and provide you with super service. They will provide you with engineering upgrades as they constantly improve their truck bed cover. Yes, I am very pleased with the bed cover and Peragon Enterprises, Inc. Also no one paid me to write this, or gave me any perks.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o>
When I started my search for a truck bed cover, I set some parameters that I wanted met before I would even consider buying the product that I would install by myself on my new 09 Ford F150 Supercab. I purchased this truck to pull campers and trailered boats up to 9,000 pounds. That is what I have been doing with this truck science I purchased it in Oct.2009. The only change I made to the engine was to a K&N air filter. The truck is powered by a 4.6 liter 3 valve which puts out 315 LB.-FT of torque and 310 HP running through a 6 speed to a 3.73 ring and pinion gear. The truck is set up to pull up to 9400 pounds and GCWR of 15100 pounds. The truck with the Peragon bed cover has proven it is very capable of obtaining 15.6-15.7 miles per gallon of regular gasoline while pulling a 5500lb trailers on turnpike and interstate highways. The truck with the Peragon bed cover has also proven that it is very capable of obtaining 20.3 miles to the gallon on regular fuel without a trailer on the back. This is fact and has been witnessed by other people in the passenger seat on long trips. <o></o>
1<SUP>st</SUP> I wanted a truck bed cover that would offer me security. A cover that once I locked the truck tail gate and locked the bed cover, I could walk away and not worry if a $250.00 fly rod, hunting gear, camping gear or tools would still be there when I returned. <o></o>
2<SUP>nd</SUP> I wanted a truck bed cover that I could easily remove from the truck in less than a couple of minutes with no tools. This would allow me to use the truck to haul any item that I could fit safely into the truck bed. The Peragon truck bed cover only weighs 42 pounds and is made from aircraft grade structural grade aluminum and no junk.<o></o>
3<SUP>rd</SUP> I wanted a truck bed cover that that would pay for itself through fuel saving on any type of road that I was traveling on and at any legal speed for that road while I was pulling a trailer or not.<o></o>
4<SUP>th </SUP>I wanted to buy a truck bed cover that was strong and would survive the sun, road shock, wear and tear, weather elements and road chemical winter treatments. A truck bed cover that provided a sold value for the investment that would increase the value and use of the truck.<o></o>
5<SUP>th</SUP>The most important one I have saved for last. I wanted to buy from a company that once they sold me a truck bed cover, did not forget me. They would go out of their way to provide me with super service and provide me with engineering upgrades that they have made to their current truck bed cover that they are shipping today. <o></o>
Now just a little bit about me. I spent my life (37 years) in manufacturing and project engineering most in the precision machining and manufacturing of engine components, diesel fuel systems, oil coolers and tractor undercarriage parts for The World Leader of Earth Moving Equipment. I also spent 3+ years in the commercial aircraft industry in manufacturing engineering. I hold a degree in Mechanical Engineering from Penn State University. I also did my share of Civil Engineering in the Air Force. If you would like to see this truck and cover just watch your rear view mirror or contact me on my E-mail and I will see what I can do. My camper is an Argosy 1975 24ft Twin by Airstream and I just had it repainted. I have owned it for just about 36 years and it is on its 5<SUP>th </SUP>truck. It is make out of aluminum, enough said. Bruce Currie, South Central, PA<o></o>
<o></o>