Location (State/Prov):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State/Prov):

Item Condition:

1990 Lifted Ranger. 2.3, modified rear end. Custom Stereo. 5spd.

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2010, 04:37 PM
NotEveryBodyLikesUs
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up 1990 Lifted Ranger. 2.3, modified rear end. Custom Stereo. 5spd.

Year: 1950
Make: Ford
Model: Ranger
Price: $3500
Mileage: 93111
Color: White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TN
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
Color: White
Engine: 2.3

(NO TRADES ON ATV's, MOTORCYCLE's, CAMPER's, PROJECT's or JUNK!)
wanting to trade for an F-150, F-250, Bronco, or Explorer.. maybe even another ranger..

Just lookin for somethin else, lemme see whatcha got to trade.

1990 Ford Ranger lifted on 33'' buckshots on 15-inch american racing rims.

REALLY NICE kenwood head-unit cd/mp3 player! Even has I-pod hookup and USB flash drive hook up as well. New 6x9's in the doors, wired for a sub and ive got tweeters mounted as well.

5spd on the floor, 4cyl. 2wd. It's had a v6 ranger rear-end/gears put underneath it. Honestly this thing has alot of torque for a 4cyl, it pull's these 33's like nothin! Has the indestructible 8 plug engine &, it gets 25+mpg. Goes through the mud and snow great. Just had it aligned, balanced and rotated. New black headliner. Decent tread on all of the tires. Body is in good shape. Never been abused. New slave cylinder, clutch, oil filter, springs, shocks, brake pads. motor built and tuned for torque, and had the steering aligned as well. Rides smooth at 70 down the interstate. 93k on the odom.

This is my everyday driver.

Pro-comp suspension, 6 inch lift. Sit's as tall as a standard truck lifted.

Interior is the infamous "FORD RED" the drivers seat is worn a bit and the passengers seat is too but, not as bad. Theres a few cracks in the dash... but, it is 20 years old.

The paint is white and it has red pin striping down it. Theres some ford surface rust on a few spots but NO HOLES. The beds in good shape and so is all the chrome and windows. Has a nice trailer hitch/towing package and will actually pull a small boat believe it or not. Everyone always compliments me on this truck everywhere I go and swears up and down its a 4x4.

Now for the "Bad" ($100 to fix it all)- The passenger side mirror is missing which is really cheap at a junkyard or even online. E-brake doesnt work, the cable finally broke. Gas gauge doesnt work, I just use the trip odometer, just needs a cheap sending unit to work. Last but not least, No visor's the guy who did my headliner supposedly "LOST" them.

This is a good truck, I've got $3,500 in it and its not junk...

If theres anything else you'd like to know or would like more pic's, just give me a holler on here or shoot me an email at - noteverybodylikesus@gmail.com or txt me at 931-434-0576

Thanks, TJ