Ohio Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: RUNVS

Hey guys

Old 10-23-2010, 03:08 PM
xWICkEdx
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey guys

I am not the most active member on here. Just wanted to say hi and show off my new 89 bronco with a 5.8 in it. there is alot wrong with it
I am not a mechanic by far. But ok with a wrench. I just flushed the Radiator and checked the oil I found out yesterday that Auto zone and Advances does not run the codes any more for OBD I. So I bought a code scanner off ebay. the temp gauge and the oil presser gauge dont work got to find a way to fix them. standard ford rust. it needs new floor pans. Some hillbilly patched some holes with bush cans frame is good. Brakes look good on the front I have not seen the back. but every time I hit the brake pedal it fells like my truck has a heart beat on my foot. check engine light comes on when I am driving. I think it is because it needs a new thermostat IDK. But have big dreams for this truck.

Old 10-27-2010, 01:01 PM
sowder
Senior User
Looks like a good start, Just a few bugs to work out, on the gauge problem mine was where the wires plug together over by the brake booster before they go through the firewall (mines a 79), they was all green and broke into ( was a &^%#* to find). if its not just sending units. any way good luck just thought I would share that, maybe save you a little time.

Old 10-30-2010, 11:34 AM
xWICkEdx
Freshman User
It is not the sending unit I just replaced that i will look in the wire thanks

Search this Thread