Color: White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MN
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
Color: White
Engine: 6.0 Diesel

Ford Excursion Eddie Bauer Edition | eBay

2005 Excursion Eddie Bauer 6.0 Diesel White with low mileage (98k) and many upgrades. I am the first owner from the dealership. Since 2010 then I have taken extremely good care of the vehicle and upgraded parts of the vehicle. It is very clean It has been setup to be the ultimate Excursion Tow Vehicle and family trip vehicle. This vehicle is perfect for the family that wants to tow a camper or boat in a rock solid towing platform plus all the comforts of a luxury vehicle. Consider that in addition to belonging to this group I have also added the following upgrades which have cost over 10k and at the same time I have left the engine stock never having modified it in any way. Some key facts: 2005 Ford Excursion Eddie Bauer Towing Package 4x4 Heated Mirrors Entertainment Package Oxford White with Medium Parchment Leather Interior Clean Carfax report Upgrades: Two way remote starter with over a mile of range Set of 5 (full size spare) 285/75 R16 Goodyear Wrangler Silent Armor Pro Grade (these are stiff sidewalls and the absolute best for towing) F250 Suspension High output alternator Rancho RS 9000xl adjustable shocks Helwig Sway Bar RedHead Steering gear New soundsystem with Kenwood double din stereo and navigation. new speakers and sub. $1000 of soundproofing and a backup camera. This was over 5k and was installed less than a year ago Upgraded Door Seals (door seals are rock solid and quiet) Prodigy Brake Controller