Price: $25000
Mileage: 95000
Color: black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): AL
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
Color: Beige

factory: power windows, power rear sliding window, power in and out mirrors, power collapseable mirrors, driver memory, power leather seats, Mp3 6 disc, dual climate control, 20" lariat wheels, power adjustable pedals, carpet floors, floor mats, hideaway metal luggage racks that fold out from under rear seats, in dash trailer brake controller, Ford Class V hitch (2 1/2 reciever), radio cruise control and temp and fan controls on steering wheel, push button four wheel drive, traction control

There is and has never been a tuner or any other modification to this truck. I was waiting for the warranty to end before i made any modifications.

About two months ago i nearly got into an accident, luckily i got stopped about three foot short of the car who drove out into the center of the road. However i had a load on the trailer and the quick stop allowed the first strap to break and the stack of pallets it was holding fell forward. however i was pretty lucky in the fact that they fell into the tailgate, so the bumper and the lights were untouched, and the tailgate actually took the hit so well it still works, however there is quite a dent in it. I have one picture you can see it, i will take more and post them.
Also i have a little pitbull who one day decided he was going to meet daddy at the door and there are a couple small paw scratches on the drivers door, i am no body man but i believed they are just clear coat scratches and have been told they can buff out.

Right now the truck is at Pittsville Ford having a new turbo exhaust pipe, new radiator, new radiator upper and lower hose, and brakes installed on all four corners.

The truck is located in Delmar, Delaware

I had big plans for this truck but over time I have loss interest. Between 12.5 miles to the gallon, and normal upkeep (120$ oil changes, 520$ brake jobs, 270$ tires, a truck payment large enough to be a mortgage) i am wearing thin. I traded in a Chevy 2500HD LB7 that got 22 miles to the gallon and never had a problem with to get this truck. Not that i have had any problems this is actually the first time this truck has seen a Dealership Service Center. I am just ready to move on, maybe another LB7, LBZ, or a 7.3

I am still paying monthly payments to a bank for this truck so i can only go so low.

2008 Ford F250 Super Duty cclb 4x4 lariat 6.4 For Sale

Old 07-16-2014, 11:12 AM
hallp82
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
any pics? still available?