Old 03-29-2012, 11:17 PM
KewlGyrl
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Francisco Alp
i'm like you i buy this truck used with 1332000 but i replacement the engine when i start my first time i got more of 18 codes with check engine light on ,camphaser ,out timing,camposition sensor,oxigen sensor,so i replacement all sensor for new one's cost over $1200 i did my self. camposition sensor,$15 each autozone,phaser's $440 at ford dealer,crankshaft position sensor,vct solenoid's $190 at ford for 2 .so when i check my fuse box under the hood left fender its was 2 relays 4x4 wich my truck is 2wd not 4x4 so i take out and the same thing .,i check all wires from my engine to the fuse box and looks good but the fuse box under dash right side from the driver seat ,.alot fuses they put on there the 4x4,seat heater,this mean the previous owner wass played with the fuse box or they but diferent fuse box thats my last searching on this truck replament the fuse box and pcm. if i dont fix this trick i will sell this 2006 f150 for parts ,. because the dealer charge for every day they have you truck there,every new parts them i ready replacement,and some times never fix you truckn but you will need to pay the bill thats cost over $1200 ......thats the problem with ford dealers,or any dealer.
know after replacement all sensor i got this four codes p0340,p0344,p0345 and p0349 but never some check engine light on this shows me at my OBD II ,ON THE SCREEN SO MEAYBE IS MY FUSE BOX SOME SHORT CIRCUIT THEY CAN'T LET SEND THE SIGNAL TO THE DASH BECAUSE THE COMPUTER READS ABOUT SOMETHINGS WRONG OR MEAYBE IS THE PCM BECAUSE AFTER THE TRUCK IS warming up the truck start showing this codes and run rought and the engine made rough noise like a diesel truck very loud . soo let me know if some one fix this problem at franciscoalp @ hotmail.com
Running rough could be causes by bad EGR valve or something like that. Diesel engine sound is due to Cam phasers I think though I could almost swear the mechanic said Cam pulleys? Not sure if there even is such a thing & haven't had time to research it yet. I had the same problems as you. Replaced the coil packs & spark plugs which helped a lot. EGR valve replacement should take care of the rest I hope. Good luck with getting yours straightened out.