Old 01-13-2012, 07:57 PM
Eddiec1564
Cargo Master
Received 30 Likes on 23 Posts
Few years ago, I got this Nissian pickup truck. My friends and I just beat that thing up in the woods and ect. Finaly one day we were driving around the area and right in front of my friend's house was a ditch we hit it and took some air.

Well someone said I can do better than that. We started taking turns jumping it. At 50 mph which was max speed of the truck we were getting a good distance out and probly 10 to 15' air. We had to put three 5gal buckets of water in the back to keep it from nose diving on landing. We all gotten good at "flying" that truck till another person wanted to try. He did not listen and well here's the result:

That was the last time that truck took air! The guy did not hit the ditch in the right spot and almost clipped a power pole and rolled it avoiding that pole. It rolled over and right back on the wheels. That's me washing the battery acid off.

That nissian pickup still keeped running but now a convertable till I traded it off.

And YES the landing is a spine killer!
My other friend who went along for a ride got his hand crushed as he was holding onto the roof when it rolled. A few weeks in a soft cast he was back ok.